• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Metalite Baritone M5

sax panther

Café Supporter
Price of Item
£15
Offering Arnold Brilhart's finest and most underrated design, this metalite bari piece in exchange for a £15 donation to the forum.

I used to play this when I did occasional bari playing in a latin band - as you'd expect from a high baffle piece it is very punchy - but I'm not in that band anymore and I have a good all rounder V16 piece that is plenty fruity enough for most scenarios.

If you want to have the option of a powerful step baffle piece but don't want to splurge silly money on one, why not try this one out? First person to confirm they've donated £15 to the forum gets it posted to them free of charge.

PXL_20201122_155638813.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20201122_155701189.PORTRAIT.jpg

These are surprisingly good pieces - Arnold Brilhart, who designed it, was something of a genius.

@Adrian63 might be interested to get him going on his new (old) bari.

I think he's the proud owner of a slightly more posh PPT now, but you can never have too many...

All yours - make the donation to the cafe and pm me your address and I'll get it in the post to you!

Back
Top Bottom