All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

metal tenor m/p, metal alto m/p

C_Claudemonster

Formerly saxgirl22
Hi All,

I have available a metal tenor mouthpiece, unlabelled, I purchased it off eBay new about a year ago. It is silver plated with a ligature. The lay is a 5, which I gauge as slightly less than a Lawton 6* (I had one of these before hand so it's what I compare it to) It served me well until I got my birthday present (a Selmer metal)
I'm looking for £35 + £3 postage and 5% will go to the charity.
Yes, it's Chinese but a good piece, think there's some very minor plating wear but nothing hardly noticeable. A good all rounder

Also, a Sharkbite 7 gold plated alto m/p that I've had for a while. No ligature or cap tho. Minor plating wear but again only due to use. I have found it very easy to play and you've guessed it, I was lucky enough to get a metal Selmer for this too and I just prefer it on my particular sax. Another good all rounder
In view of the fact no ligature or cap £25 and this will include posting. 5% donation

I will ultrasonically clean before despatch as I normally do.

Thanks,

:)

C_Claudemonster

Formerly saxgirl22
tenor m/p sale pending, alto m/p still available but £20 and this will cover the post as well and 5% donation. If not I'll just chuck it in with my £50 Pan Am alto lol

TheCureFan

Hi saxgirl22. Can you empty your PMs. Trying to send my address but says your inbox is full. Cheers

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom