support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD Metal Meyer Alto 8J and metal Bari Tenor 7

sax panther

Café Supporter
Locality
UK
Price of Item
£60- £90
2 lovely mouthpieces for sale...

A metal Meyer 8J for alto. Bought this out of curiosity a while ago as I wanted to dabble with metal pieces on alto again, but despite this sounding lovely I don't find it as comfortable to play as my Kanee 8M, so someone here gets a bargain. £209 new at sax.co.uk, yours for £90 including UK postage. Slight fading on the bite plate, tip and rails are still pristine.

A metal Bari mouthpiece for tenor sax, 7 opening. This has been my backup for my guardala studio for a while, but I'm experimenting with a 10mfan boss now. Always played with a patch. Easier to play than the guardala, and lots of punch when you want it. Not sure of the exact model - it looks closest to the 'nickel' one on the bariwoodwinds website, but on mine underneath the mouthpiece patch the bite plate is red and circular, rather than black and square. The nickel ones are listed on US websites at around $180, so in keeping with the less than half price theme, yours for £60.

pics of both are here - mouthpieces 26-06-18 - Box

Why am I looking at this when I have more mouthpieces than I can handle?

I have spend my (virtual) budget 10 times over! And if I spend anymore on sax gear, my wife will kill me.

I have spend my (virtual) budget 10 times over! And if I spend anymore on sax gear, my wife will kill me.
Sleep on it. then PayPal me the cash tomorrow morning... remember, your mouthpiece addiction helps the charity. You'd feel bad if you didn't buy these.

I'm really being monitored these days. Can't take the risk! I've done it too many times lately...

Isn’t it amazing how strong a draw “mouthpieces for sale” has on us.? I’ve purchased 4 since the beginning of this year. I’m way over my limit. But it is tempting!

well, it's fun trying new stuff isn't it...Especially at these bargain prices....

Isn’t it amazing how strong a draw “mouthpieces for sale” has on us.? I’ve purchased 4 since the beginning of this year. I’m way over my limit. But it is tempting!
I think there's a point when you find a mouthpiece worth spending your time on

Back
Top Bottom