All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Merry christmas

Sunray

Wot - you opened all your pressies already mate ... Merry Chrimbo John :sax:

saxismyaxe

Honored SOTW Ambassador
Cheers. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to Pete and everyone here on Cafesaxophone from myself and the rest of the SOTW staff.

Hopefully 2011 will be a great year for all.

TomMapfumo

Hi There!

Merry Christmas to all at Cafe Sax, especially Pete for all his hard work in the field. I really enjoy relating to all of you and hope that it is a rewarding time of year - just back from walking my new German Pointer puppy, Tiersen, and cooking the Christmas meal. Hope to find some time to try out my new Alto Sax Ligature and Copper/Brass trumpet mutes.......:shocked::w00t:;}

Kind regards as always
Tom:cool:

Sunray

Bootiful ...

A merry xmas and a happy new year to you all from another old git from Norfolk.
Gusev.
Ha ha ha ... Ho Ho Ho ... :w00t: I wondered if you would comment ...

But Hey less of the "Another Old git" - I am only a sprightly 63 years young ...

Merry Christmas mate and a very Happy new year to you ...

How's you horn blowin these days gusev ? ;}

Roy Gussman

I have been waiting to see if you, Sunray are going to put your blue pin on the map. Perhaps we could get together some time in the new year? As you are a lot younger than me you could travel this way and show me how to tune in these sqeaks I make on my Tenor and Alto. I can not seem to cure them myself. If your interested let me know.
Gusev.

visionari1

Merry Christmas to one and all.

We in the colonies are 12 hours ahead so we're all done.

Weather hot, beach or barbeque.

No new toys sax wise, still trying to master the ones I've got.

Cheers

Sunray

Rock on ...

I have been waiting to see if you, Sunray are going to put your blue pin on the map. Perhaps we could get together some time in the new year? As you are a lot younger than me you could travel this way and show me how to tune in these sqeaks I make on my Tenor and Alto. I can not seem to cure them myself. If your interested let me know.
Gusev.
Sounds like a plan mate ...

Have sax [Alto & Tenor] and will travel ... ;}

The new year it is then ...

I will need a couple of weeks first - to visit family in London - but then I am free and look forward to meeting up with you to scare your neighbours ... >:)

My Blue pin would be in the King's Lynn area ...

Last edited by a moderator:

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
A belated, but heartfelt Blessed Christmas to one and all. From a cold, snowy, wet Munich/Manchester, not much difference..

Heads down for a good New Year!

tenorsaxman

Merry Christmas or Feliz Natal in portuguese. No playing through the summer cruise from blighty to here, but had to do a gig on Christmas day with a dutchman on piano accordion and a dutchwoman on guitar. Playing with others is great. My playing is often flaky, but no-one seemed to mind and we played Rudolph at various speeds 7 times to rapturous applause! We have another party on 5th Jan and have not yet picked any songs! The weather here has been wet and warm or coolish nights and sunny days. Lotus eating is good with a bottle of beer in the pub at 90 cents, a full lunch for under a tenner and the best bit - red wine of quality, only 7.40 euros for 5L. Best regards to all at the caff.

Roy Gussman

sunray,

Let me know when you are ready and we will make arrangements.
Looking forward to it, Dont worry about the neighbours they have got used to it by now, one of them actually enjoys it, the fellow must be barmy.
Gusev.

Sunray

It's a date ...

sunray,

Let me know when you are ready and we will make arrangements.
Looking forward to it, Dont worry about the neighbours they have got used to it by now, one of them actually enjoys it, the fellow must be barmy.
Gusev.
Roger Mate ... Wilco ... I will bring my two girls [Both Yanagisawa's] ;}

Ain't we all ... :)))

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom