support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Me On The Radio On Monday (BISHOP FM)

daveysaxboy

Account Closed
The singer ,guitar player and me from one of the band's i play in are playing on a local radio station on monday nite on a blue's show.It's an acoustic set of about 5 song's so check it out ,it's on BISHOP FM and you can listen live on the internet if ya fancy abit soul,blue's and ya bored tune in folk's.:sax:
start's from 7 till 9.

Yes i will be blowing the horn,looking forward to it .I just joined this new band about 8 week's back,we start our run of gigging the start of April,check there page on MYSPACE,were called MINNIE AND THE VICTOR'S.

:)Just did a google, easy to find:) i finish work at 7pm on monday so i should catch most of it!!! have you decided what LAW you are going to use ??:sax:
All the best
Birdman:)

What a combo !!! LAW m/p and a Mauriat 66RUL,Davey boy is in Saxophone Heaven :))):)))

I think the other Large Chamber Law piece that Lawrie Waldron sent me with my new MCB/S piece,it's an acoustic set so want a more soft warm sound and that piece is just the ticket for that setting but i will take the 3 Law's and see then,3 Law's is Sax Heaven and throw in a Mauriat 66RUL and it dont get any better than that Birdman.