All fees from subs and sales are given to special needs music education charities
ArtistWorks

Me On The Radio On Monday (BISHOP FM)

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
The singer ,guitar player and me from one of the band's i play in are playing on a local radio station on monday nite on a blue's show.It's an acoustic set of about 5 song's so check it out ,it's on BISHOP FM and you can listen live on the internet if ya fancy abit soul,blue's and ya bored tune in folk's.:sax:
start's from 7 till 9.

visionari1

Ok Dave, I'll be listening from NZ, we're 11 hours ahead of GMT at the moment, so that would be 7 am on Monday, ye'll be playing Sax....right?
ciao
Jimu

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
D

daveysaxboy

Yes i will be blowing the horn,looking forward to it .I just joined this new band about 8 week's back,we start our run of gigging the start of April,check there page on MYSPACE,were called MINNIE AND THE VICTOR'S.

Lupifaro

:)Just did a google, easy to find:) i finish work at 7pm on monday so i should catch most of it!!! have you decided what LAW you are going to use ??:sax:
All the best
Birdman:)

What a combo !!! LAW m/p and a Mauriat 66RUL,Davey boy is in Saxophone Heaven :))):)))

OP
D

daveysaxboy

I think the other Large Chamber Law piece that Lawrie Waldron sent me with my new MCB/S piece,it's an acoustic set so want a more soft warm sound and that piece is just the ticket for that setting but i will take the 3 Law's and see then,3 Law's is Sax Heaven and throw in a Mauriat 66RUL and it dont get any better than that Birdman.

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Top Bottom