support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Me Guitar & Sax, Wonderwall

daveysaxboy

Account Closed
Sitting in my music room today and just looked at my poor pink :shocked: Strat guitar hanging on the wall.Not a guitar player and never will be and not touched mine in at least a couple of years so stupid me gets it down,starts jamming on Wonderwall,pressed record and put a quick 1 take sax blow on and heres the result >:) loads of effects on for a very dreamy free feel.I kind of enjoyed it.I may even play the guitar at least another 2 times this year now :))):))):)))

www.soundcloud.com/daveysax1

Hey Davey, that works and was very nice. Big :thumb:'s up..:welldone

Chris..

Stat, huh? Very cool! I toy with the guitar myself only I have an acoustic.
Yes, you should start doing your own work. Copy tunes have their place, sure, but it's not something I care to go back to.
I like the originality in chord progression or whatever. I assume you merely use copy's for vehicle sake.

Yeah, that's nice altissimo playing. You're very agile up there and you make it complete as in the wholeness of the horn's register, as in it's potential, according to the musician.
You're chord phrasing is subtle and...... I don't know....elegant?

The music in itself isn't my style of preference but I do respect when I hear passion behind anything. I listen for the soul even if it's in polka's! lol....

Just as long as your having fun doing anything, it should never matter all that much what anyone else thinks of it. Because the bottom line is it's 'you' behind this apparatus who is blowing out note after note where the thought process is profoundly isolated and in a personal place in space/time that is not parallel to anyone else.....How they land is anyone's guess which is something I don't think about much because I'm not privy to another individual's reality, ya dig?

However, if it lands and it's pleasing to other ears, you've played the game of chance and chance's percentages were on your side. I was never one for trying to determine percentage, so I let it go into the air and whatever happens is perfectly fine with me....

Yeah, music, or sound, is quite a spiritual happening.

And you thought I was just going to say...yeah, really nice tune Dave! lol......

Well, it is a really nice tune!

I hate this song by Oasis........ I LOVED your version! Really nice, a strong feel of Morcheeba running through there and they are one of my favorite bands. Your the man daveystratocastorsax1

Stat, huh? Very cool! I toy with the guitar myself only I have an acoustic.
Yes, you should start doing your own work. Copy tunes have their place, sure, but it's not something I care to go back to.
I like the originality in chord progression or whatever. I assume you merely use copy's for vehicle sake.

Yeah, that's nice altissimo playing. You're very agile up there and you make it complete as in the wholeness of the horn's register, as in it's potential, according to the musician.
You're chord phrasing is subtle and...... I don't know....elegant?

The music in itself isn't my style of preference but I do respect when I hear passion behind anything. I listen for the soul even if it's in polka's! lol....

Just as long as your having fun doing anything, it should never matter all that much what anyone else thinks of it. Because the bottom line is it's 'you' behind this apparatus who is blowing out note after note where the thought process is profoundly isolated and in a personal place in space/time that is not parallel to anyone else.....How they land is anyone's guess which is something I don't think about much because I'm not privy to another individual's reality, ya dig?

However, if it lands and it's pleasing to other ears, you've played the game of chance and chance's percentages were on your side. I was never one for trying to determine percentage, so I let it go into the air and whatever happens is perfectly fine with me....

Yeah, music, or sound, is quite a spiritual happening.

And you thought I was just going to say...yeah, really nice tune Dave! lol......

Well, it is a really nice tune!

Glad you liked it Mike.As with most stuff i post i just go up to my den and turn my stuff on and then i think of a tune.No planning most of the time.As you know and have seen i post a very broad choice of music.Its me and what i like and thats most styles.Me and my duo partner will be doing more original soundscapes this year plus i'm doing a mostly original jazz,funk quartet in the mid week now when i'm not gigging heavy so should be some nice stuff there soon to post.I gig heavy all year in 3 big top function/wedding bands so the duo,quartet stuff is a nice break from it and later in the year i'm starting up my own fushion band.Got the guys but time is the thing.Most of the stuff i post on here is me still learning the recording trick and i've been knocking stuff out alot the last 4 and abit months since i got my little music studio done at last so the recodings are a track of how i'm improving at the recording side of things.Had to do the long long wait till some of my kids moved out into the big wide world till i got my own studio/music room,i love my kids but i also love my studio >:).

I hate this song by Oasis........ I LOVED your version! Really nice, a strong feel of Morcheeba running through there and they are one of my favorite bands. Your the man daveystratocastorsax1

Hey your the 1st sax cat to call me that geezer,I LIKES IT ALOT,cheers and i'm happy your happy.

Good stuff Davey that Trevor James horn sounds fantastic.

Pink Strat!? Is that the Graham Norton signature model?:)))

Listening to that I'll have to dust off me old Tele (as in caster) tonight.

Greg S.

Back
Top Bottom