support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

MB1 updated demo, recording my progress.

thesaxman71

Account Closed
Here is an updated demo of my MB1 mouthpiece and new neck set up.
It has been nearly 3 weeks since i got these beauties and I can safely say I find this to be the best combo that works for me in all ways, the sound I like to achieve. I have played many hours on it in the 3 weeks, i mean MANY hours and I absolutely love it and just can not put the sax down even more than before and before was a lot!
I also (last week) built a recording booth in my home studio and padded it out with some accoustic foam to isolate the recordings i do to filter out extra noise, room noise etc etc and I also added a new mic to record on and I can hear a vast improvement in the overall recording quality, of course it will take a little time, trial and error to find that "sweet recording spot" but it is really coming together fast.
In general the demo is a double demo, for my sax set up and studio set up.

here is a link to the new demo, a little reberb added.
https://soundcloud.com/ian-t-thesaxman71/mb1-demo

"Peace" is a happy sax player:sax:

Your making the setup sound very good Ian, sounds like you have total control..

Chris..
thanks, at peace indeed, with a HUGE hint of gratuotous excitement and I feel like a kid at xmas when i pick up my sax...
I like to think i have full control but of course at times the sax is the boss and reminds me of that so i need need to always keep taming the beast :)