support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

May BOTM 'Cry Me a River'

A few late additions which are more than welcome:clapping: nice one guys. RW glad you got the hang of 'Soundcloud'. Rhys, enjoyed both versions but was pulled towards the tenor one though, I guess because I play tenor. Nick, glad you decided to pop in and have a go this month, I think this one was written for your style..

Chris..

A few late additions which are more than welcome:clapping: nice one guys. RW glad you got the hang of 'Soundcloud'. Rhys, enjoyed both versions but was pulled towards the tenor one though, I guess because I play tenor. Nick, glad you decided to pop in and have a go this month, I think this one was written for your style..

Chris..
Thanks Chris.
Strangely this is one recording where I was actually pretty pleased with my sound.
Nick.

OK guys it's almost June. Just time to say thanks to @DavidUK for being a great host and for picking a great ballad:thumb:. Also to everyone who has posted a version and taken the the time the comment on others which is what this thread is all about:thumb:

The next tune and host have been picked and the new thread will be started soon.

Chris..

Regurgitating a few old standards to see how this mic works.

DeadAudiolink Removed

Seems ok if I can stand in the next room to stop it clipping. Perhaps I could put it under a mattress. :rolleyes:

Not reviving this thread, but ...

I was out driving yesterday when Dexter Gordon popped up on my in-car MP3 player playing this tune, so I had a look on YouTube for a playalong version, ran it through a couple of times, then recorded it.

Hope you can see it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom