All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

May 2015 SOTM When A Man Loves A Woman

bflateflat

Thanks for the kind words. Just tried to keep it simple and bluesy.
And Chood73 it was done spontaneously.

Chood73

My second response was to Luc, saying I liked where he went with his intervals and whatnot. :)

Chris

Well Known
Subscriber
Over a week and no more versions:w00t: Come on guys, you know you want to:sax:

Chris..

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Just for Jeanette !

Not my normal thing at all, pretending to be Michael Bolton.

https://soundcloud.com/rhysonsax/when-a-man-growls-a-tenor-rhys-tenor-v01

Rhys
Thank you, just listening at work, speakers are pretty rubbish so will listen again tonight at home with my glass of red ;)

Jx

Last edited:

Luc

My second response was to Luc, saying I liked where he went with his intervals and whatnot. :)
I am just reading your message and just realize that you asked me a question. Sorry to be so slow. Actually I was too lazy to learn the tune, so as the backing was quite rhythmical, I just played bluesy without even thinking. the result could have been a little less awkward if I had worked the tune.

I hope we are going to hear some more versions, particularly from you. We still have 2 weeks to go ;)

Chris

Well Known
Subscriber
Well is't getting into the home straight for this month guys it would be really good if we could end this month with a flourish, with lots of new versions posted..

Chris..

Chood73

Well, I have asked another member to host the June song and they have accepted.

I look forward to what they come up with. :)

Chris

Well Known
Subscriber
Just wanted to say a big thanks to @Chood73 Chris for picking a great ballad and for the versions that have been posted:thumb: Next months host has been picked and the song selected, it should be fun. The new thread will be started soon..

Chris..

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom