support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

MASLM " Manchester and South Lancashire Massiff" announcement

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Locality
manchester
Hello again saxblowers everywhere,this is an invitation to the second and final Meet or Soiree for 2012,as before everybody welcome, I am setting the date at Wednesday 12/12/12,that should be easy enough to remember shoudn't it start time approx 1:00PM,this is not rigid and early arrivals will be welcomed warmly,any one interested in coming along please let me know so that numbers can be catered for.Here's hoping for another good meet up like last time and also more attendee's,I have made it the 12th so people wishing to come have at least a week to arrange things....john

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope to, but I have a few complications this time. My project at work is in the process of going live and is a bit unpredictable in terms of demands on my time. The other complication is I'm chairing a sub-committee to plan our concert in Chester cathedral next March and I've got to go there on one of 5/12/13 Dec - currently waiting for confirmation of which one!

I'll most probably be there. No work yet so I'm a free agent. I should have busked enough for the deisel by 1 pm :thumb:

I hope to, but I have a few complications this time. My project at work is in the process of going live and is a bit unpredictable in terms of demands on my time. The other complication is I'm chairing a sub-committee to plan our concert in Chester cathedral next March and I've got to go there on one of 5/12/13 Dec - currently waiting for confirmation of which one!

Hi TV

Hope you can make it again, just wondering if a different day would be better for everybody either the day before or after,doesn't make any difference to me,anyone interested please post...John

I'll most probably be there. No work yet so I'm a free agent. I should have busked enough for the deisel by 1 pm :thumb:

Hi Colin

Great stuff look forward to seeing you again let me know if a different day is better for you ....John

Where is it held, I'm in the UK that week.

Hi Di

It's at my place in Middleton Manchester if you fancy coming your welcome details of address supplied when you confirm your coming,I have to warn you it was all fellas last time but it would be nice to have the fairer sex involved, it's all still in the melting pot again at the moment, hoping for a few more yeahs and work out final details hope you can make it ....John

Hi TV

Hope you can make it again, just wondering if a different day would be better for everybody either the day before or after,doesn't make any difference to me,anyone interested please post...John
Wednesdays aren't great for me. Unless you're house is wheelchair acessible (most aren't due to things like uPVC thresholds etc), in which case maybe Filly (for the rest of you, that's my wife, not a young horse) could come with me.

That's not too far away at all. I won't have my sax with me though, but could bring my mouthpiece! lol ;}

That's not too far away at all. I won't have my sax with me though, but could bring my mouthpiece! lol ;}

I'm bringing sop, alto, tenor and bari. I may bring my clarinet too so, I cant play them all the same time, you're welcome to try a gear4music sax.

Thanks Colin, that's kind of you - if I've not got any family obligations, then I'll come.

Something to blow is never going to be a problem there are two alto's two sop's a tenor and a sopranino to have a play with before we get into all the saxes everybody else tend to bring and they all seem to be willing to let you have a go with theirs in general,there may be exceptions to that ofcourse,so no worries there ....John

Wednesdays aren't great for me. Unless you're house is wheelchair acessible (most aren't due to things like uPVC thresholds etc), in which case maybe Filly (for the rest of you, that's my wife, not a young horse) could come with me.

Sorry Big M I have to admit my house isn't very wheelchair friendly at all but there is always the option of a different day which would be better for you......John

Sorry Big M I have to admit my house isn't very wheelchair friendly at all but there is always the option of a different day which would be better for you......John
Hi John, I wasn't sure if the last bit was a question or a statement. Any day except Wednesday would be better for me, no particular preference which. But i'd hate to mess up everyone else's schedule and then find I couldn't make it for some other reason.

Hi John, I wasn't sure if the last bit was a question or a statement. Any day except Wednesday would be better for me, no particular preference which. But i'd hate to mess up everyone else's schedule and then find I couldn't make it for some other reason.

At this moment in time nothing is written in tablets of stone and as I said it's all in the melting pot so It would be handy if those that would like to come could post to say what a change in day to Tuesday would do to their plans,I know that Trimmy is fine with tues and wed isn't really good for TV this time so thoughts on Tuesday please everybody ......John

I'm the Martini guy. Any time any place any where. Old joke. Not many will remember the advert. Seriously though, I'm flexible and can fit in with others.

As stated in the new thread I have decided to change the day of the meet to the Tuesday 11/12/12 at the same time for reasons stated in the that thread,I know a lot of you intending to come already know of the possibility of the change and I thank you for your willingness to alter your plans to suit

Please keep all communication to this thread and any one else intending coming please post as soon as possible so that details of address can be sent to you,and also numbers can be catered for,here's looking forward to another good meet up.....John

Back
Top Bottom