• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Mark VI alto and tenor

singlereed

Selmer Mark VI alto 1965 no high F# silver plate un-engraved original case. Recently serviced, great condition. £3,995.

Selmer Mark VI tenor 1968 engraved no high F#, excellent condition. Hiscox case. Recently serviced, in great playing order. £4,500.

Prepared to consider sensible offers for either horn. You will also find these listed on eBay under my user name singlereed. Prices higher there to invite offers and cover fees. I would prefer to sell personally to Café Saxophone members and will gladly pay 5% of selling price to forum charity fund.

Selmer Mark VI alto 1965 no high F# silver plate un-engraved original case. Recently serviced, great condition. £3,995.

Selmer Mark VI tenor 1968 engraved no high F#, excellent condition. Hiscox case. Recently serviced, in great playing order. £4,500.

Prepared to consider sensible offers for either horn. You will also find these listed on eBay under my user name singlereed. Prices higher there to invite offers and cover fees. I would prefer to sell personally to Café Saxophone members and will gladly pay 5% of selling price to forum charity fund.

Hi Steve just sent message via ebay.
Pete

Thanks for that Rhys, you beat me to it. That's the easiest way for me to share pics of the horns.

Pete, I have replied. Small world, and - yes, definite scope for a deal!

Am I the only one who thinks that a classic MkVI looks better in Silver ? . I always thought this ...... but then I prefer the VI as an alto rather than a tenor and loved the MkVII tenor so don`t take any notice of me ... :confused:

Am I the only one who thinks that a classic MkVI looks better in Silver ? . I always thought this ...... but then I prefer the VI as an alto rather than a tenor and loved the MkVII tenor so don`t take any notice of me ... :confused:

No you're not, I love the look of silver saxes although I've never owned one. If I had a spare few grand under the mattress I'd be having this one without a doubt. Milandro has a pair of silver beauties that I'd like too. Dream on..

Back
Top Bottom