All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Marius Neset - new kid on the block.

TomMapfumo

Check out this 25 yo Norwegian Tenor Sax player, whose new CD "Golden Explosion" was awarded 5* in a recent Guardian review. Not yet a great sax player but has a good future ahead - check out Youtube etc.

Kind regards
Tom

trimmy

One day i will...
Not yet a great sax player
Not great but brilliant :)

I went to see Marius Neset last month at the Capstone theatre, brilliant player and a great quartet (special praise for the drummer) very much enjoyed the night. Bought his cd 'Birds' and got a free sampler from Edition records with some great tracks on it, Marius performs with Daniel Herskerdal on 'Neck of the woods' wow what a tune !

If you get the chance to see him grab it with both hands....

dooce

Just heard him playing sop on Jamie Cullums Radio 2 show from Cheltenham Jazz Festival. Captivating stuff. Certainly sounds good enough to my ears.

BUMNOTE

Check out this 25 yo Norwegian Tenor Sax player, whose new CD "Golden Explosion" was awarded 5* in a recent Guardian review. Not yet a great sax player but has a good future ahead - check out Youtube etc.

Kind regards
Tom
Hi so what makes a great sax player,and what makes them great?Bumnote.

TomMapfumo

Just heard him playing sop on Jamie Cullums Radio 2 show from Cheltenham Jazz Festival. Captivating stuff. Certainly sounds good enough to my ears.

My original comment was over 2 years ago - a lot can happen in that time, and obviously has!

Top Bottom