PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Martin Master alto - A1 condition

ProfJames

Elementary member
Locality
Berkshire, UK
Price of Item
£850
Cafe Fundraising
5%
Look on this site for photos or Google - Martin Master Typewriter alto sax. This is in museum quality. I have owned for five years and it has been played only a handful of times as I am focusing on soprano now!

Only made between 1929 and 1933 I believe. Only one owner before me. This is the price at which I purchased it. Fabulous tone with pearl keys, gold washed bell and very rare. Original Martin case. Price is in pounds NOT dollars!!!

Gladly discuss with any interested parties. looking for sale here before I eBay it.

I also still have for sale on this site a Stephanhauser STS 700 tenor..............................

Here is a 1929 silver Master............https://www.getasax.com/product/martin-handcraft-master-typewriter-alto-95xxx/

Please confirm if this is still for sale?

Jx

Back
Top Bottom