All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Mailout

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Supporter
I know some people consider it spam, but I just did a big big mailout which many of you will have got. Possibly being on the list used to be part of the forum sign up conditions, but I prefer to have an opt in system now (I think it is necessary to fit in with anti spam laws)

Anyway, I'm embarrassed to say there were a couple of bad links, so I had to resend it.

Using Mailchimp however makes it very easy for people to unsubscribe, so I hope people don't tar me with the same brush as people selling blue pills, Russian wives or larger things.

Young Col

Thanks Pete. E-mail received.
What's larger than a Russian wife, I wonder.... no, let's not pursue it.
YC

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
got mine - at work, somehow. I'll pm you when I see what happened at home.

trimmy

One day i will...
Can i have a Russian wife please :) preferably under 30 yrs old, brunette, and rich >:)

jonf

Makes a change from Max Gentlemen Enlargement pills :blush:

Seriously, it was a good reminder to do some shopping, which I've now done.

Thanks

Jon

Taz

Busking Oracle
Dam you Pete Thomas, It's all your fault that I've gone and bought a Large blue Russian that takes womens pills!

TomMapfumo

I am waiting for the new PPT Kind of Blue Pill .............apparently produces a faster response time and a more edgy sound!:thumb::thanks:

Mailing received - nice surprise, and order made.

Taz

Busking Oracle
I am waiting for the new PPT Kind of Blue Pill .............apparently produces a faster response time and a more edgy sound!:thumb::thanks:

Mailing received - nice surprise, and order made.
I'd also heard that it helps you to stay up in the higher register for longer too!

jonf

In an attempt to divert this thread away from references to dodgy sildenafil citrate, I got my copy of the CD and book today. Thanks for the fast service Pete.They're great.

Jon

Saxholder Pro

Staff online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom