• FORUM MAINTENANCE
    The forum will be closed today at approx 13:34 GMT hopefully only for about 30 minutes

Sorry for any inconvenience and stress this may cause. Just remain calm and take slow breaths, it won't be for long
supportTutorialsCDsPPT mouthpieces

Mac OS X v10.6.3: Display profile issue

old git

Tremendous Bore
Did notice it when it first arrived but didn't think it was worth troubling Cupertino with as Systems Preferences seemed likely to be overwritten.
Perhaps you are on better terms with Monsieur Jobs than I am, so if you really are troubled, send them a message or report it on the Apple Forum. :shocked:

OP
half diminished

half diminished

Did notice it when it first arrived but didn't think it was worth troubling Cupertino with as Systems Preferences seemed likely to be overwritten.
Perhaps you are on better terms with Monsieur Jobs than I am, so if you really are troubled, send them a message or report it on the Apple Forum. :shocked:
Nah, not troubled. Just looked for the 'proper profile' and selected it. Job(s) done! >:)

Fraid I don't know Monsieur Jobs personally though I doubt he'd that interested in hearing from me on this matter if I did. Just thought O'd share this little bit of info with fellow mac 'ers.

Top Bottom