All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

SOLD Lyons C Clarinet for sale

Ads

Locality
North West UK
For sale - Lyons C clarinet, this is the bizarre all plastic clarinet which is fully user-repairable , I sold one of these last year as I had two and as I`m getting a C-Melody sax , this is going as I`ll noi longer need it . they were originally marketed for schools but to be honest, that`s a waste , they`re really perfect for all weather playing where a C instrument is needed .

Here`s the review of the clarinet (Actual one) ..

http://cafesaxophone.com/showthread.php?11726-Lyons-C-Clarinet-review&p=135967&viewfull=1#post135967

I`m asking £50 + Postage . 5% donation to Pete`s Charity . the clarinet comes with the bizarre bazooka case, OEM mouthpiece & Lig & cap and a couple of new unused 1.5 Rico Reeds - it takes Eb Clarinet mouthpieces apparently but the stock one is fine and the reeds are Eb but soprano sax reeds work well too despite being a bit wide .

jonf

Locality
Betelgeuse
I'll have that, Ads. I'm travelling all day today - could you message me with payment details and I'll pay you in the morning.

Ads

Locality
North West UK
........... or would, your inbox is full - you`ll need to "Leave" some conversations so I can message you

jonf

Locality
Betelgeuse
........... or would, your inbox is full - you`ll need to "Leave" some conversations so I can message you

Oops. Now cleared down, and I'm back at home. Drop me a message and I'll get you some dosh.

jonf

Locality
Betelgeuse
Received, just back from lunch. Large, enjoyable lunch. Will send cash shortly. Hic.

Ads

Locality
North West UK
Sold pending Delivery :D ..... Thanks Jon

Ads

Locality
North West UK
One weird clarinet delivered to Jon and Donation Fee paid ........ :D

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York