All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

SOLD Lyons C Clarinet for sale

Ads

Locality
North West UK
I ended up with two of these suprisingly good instruments so I`m selling one here . it`s been cleaned, and plays fine - Here`s the review of the clarinet and it looks identical (same condition) .. These are great, I`m loving having a C clarinet and the novelty of it being weatherproof .

http://cafesaxophone.com/showthread.php?11726-Lyons-C-Clarinet-review&p=135967&viewfull=1#post135967

I`m asking £50 + Postage . 5% donation to Pete`s Charity , I also consider swapping for a Moeck or Mollenhauer Wooden descant recorder . the clarinet comes with the bizarre bazooka case, OEM mouthpiece & Lig and a new unused 1.5 Rico Reed - it takes Eb Clarinet pieces apparently and the reeds are Eb but soprano sax reeds work well too despite being a bit wide .

Colin the Bear

Locality
Burnley bb9 9dn
I've been wondering about one of these just for the novelty value. I have a mint dolmetsch pearwood descant sat in its case doing nothing. Is that something you'd consider?

Ads

Locality
North West UK
Hmmmm, wanted a Mollenhauer really, a Moeck as a second choice . I don`t know much about dolmetsch beyond the cheapie school recorders (wood and plastic)

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Café Supporter
Locality
Just north of Munich
Which fingering system do you want? (Not that I'm interested, but you may get a shock if you end up with German fingering).

Ads

Locality
North West UK
Baroque definately - From experience, German fingering ones aren`t common here .. I`d take cash of course :thumb:

Ads

Locality
North West UK
Just to say that this Super fun, practical and novel Clarinet is still up for grabs . only £50 or a hi-end wooden descant recorder (preferably Mollenhauer or Moeck - Dolmetsch if academy or Conservatoire models)

Ads

Locality
North West UK
Clarinet now sold - Starting its journey to Finland on Monday .......... Donation made

Members online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom