All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Lurker comes out

calorgaz

Hi, I've been reading the forum for quite some time, but haven't posted mainly because (a) I've been busy and (b) I didn't have anything to say. I now feel a a post coming on so thought I'd introduce myself.

I am a 50(ish) ex-guitarist, been (intermittently) learning sax for about 6 years: 2 years on alto but then swapped to tenor.

I live near Reading (wife and two kids), but spend a lot of time wandering about Europe working (mainly to get away from the kids).

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Big welcome from me. If you've been lurking that long, I guess you know what you're in for.... Have fun!

Sunray

Hey Hey Gary ...

Hi, I've been reading the forum for quite some time, but haven't posted mainly because (a) I've been busy and (b) I didn't have anything to say. I now feel a a post coming on so thought I'd introduce myself.

I am a 50(ish) ex-guitarist, been (intermittently) learning sax for about 6 years: 2 years on alto but then swapped to tenor.

I live near Reading (wife and two kids), but spend a lot of time wandering about Europe working (mainly to get away from the kids).
We knew you were hiding behind the Cafe door all the time ... :)))

Glad you decided to come in at last mate ...

Oh! by the way - Don't worry about the the sl slight stutter mate ... ;} Were all OK here - :)))

Best wishes ...

Sunray waves from Norfolk ...

TomMapfumo

Welcome to Cafe Saxophone. I hope you find it a helpful resource, especially that you are now on the inside.

Kind regards
Tom:cool:

Rico Vandoren

Welcome Gary.

If, as you say, you have been busy, then you are definitely not a lurker who's a shirker.

Have fun,
Rico.

Pyrografix

Senile Member
Welcome aboard.

I hope you realize that once you come in, you can't get out again!

Cheers,

Amanda

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
All that rain was bound to bring someone in;}

Welcome, no annoying kids here :) so you needn't run away.

Jx

trimmy

One day i will...
Hi Gaz

I bet that's a big weight off your shoulders now youv'e decided to come out :w00t:

Welcome to the cafe :)

Taz

Busking Oracle
Hi Gary and welcome to the conversations! I hope you enjoy taking part. Incidentally, we've been playing for about the same time!

Top Bottom