All fees from subs and sales are given to special needs music education charities
ArtistWorks
Resource icon

Lupifaro

Lupifaro

Lupifaro submitted a new resource:

Lupifaro - Lupifaro Saxophones and Reeds

Hi Everyone,
A quick announcement i am now UK stockist of Lupifaro Platinum Saxophones and Reeds...Website under construction.
Platinum Series
DESIGNED BY LUCA CARDINALI
The PLATINUM series is a result of years of experimentation and consultation with musicians to develop this extraordinary line of saxophones.
Built with the best components, these instruments can be customized and tailored to individual preferences to allow each player a...
Read more about this resource...

Merryfisher

i was under the impression that a chap called Pete at Studiosaxophones was the dealer, and when you hit on the website you got a blank page, no way of accessing them. Now an avatar of a male gender sign pops up saying that they are the uk distributor.....so what happened to the last fellow, as he seemed to be held in high regard by those in the know

trimmy

One day i will...
Curlywoodwind have just taken delivery of the Lupifaro Platinum Tenor, they seem very impressed with it !

Mark Ramsden

Thanks for asking, still tinkering with home recording set up.
Good to learn about these reeds from here, also got a bean grinder after your coffee thread. Two significant life enhancements. :)

Hallelujahal

just rec'd some classic & jazz reeds from Peter at Lupifaro - really like the 'classic' reeds - much stronger and brighter than I expected. The 'jazz' reeds seem to have a darker, duskier tone to my ear :cool:

Hallelujahal

I just got some three-packs. All worked very well indeed. Had a really good blow this evening with them all swapping and changing strengths with different mps. Found the Jazz 2.5 on a Yamaha 6C mp is also starting to really grow on me - but the Classic 3 is still my favourite at the moment, it's a much denser reed than the Vandoren, and probably quite a bit firmer but it has a brightness that I really like.

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Top Bottom