All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

"Lost highway " David Lynch.

Adrian63

Mornin all. Insomnia! Some times, the playing is real good. I really dont wanna sleep; just carry on. Life for me is one long day of music, music, and...yeah!! So; David Lynch movies anybody. The freakout nightclub tenor scenes were done by Bob Sheppard. " Bats with red teeth ". Much as ole Bert Wilson; i really have time for free players. It has to be a purer form of expression surely? Often an idiot will try to portray a free style. Thirty seconds..." go home and learn some scales ". Bob aint a blagger; hes the real deal. Comes across as a very humble helpful guy. " Bats with red teeth ". You tube/crap phone/no links/sorry blah. Have a Fine day. Best Bud.

Adrian63

Dum de dum. Woken the neighbors; some King Curtis. They have proper jobs man. Dont want them to be late. Coffee? yup. How does this breakfast room work? Do you bring it round on a tray P? or send Kev? Hi Kev. Thanks for your help mate. Much appreciated man. Hope to meet you soon. Heard from JL yesterday. " South city blues band ". Man, hes a nice guy. Some tenorman! Plays a Ron Cohello. Lot of the R&B/R&R boys play these. Gordon Beadle sounds great on his; with his blu tack baffle!! If you are into jump jive check em out. All the way from Anne Franks Disco. Cool enough. Hmmm. Anyway blah blah. See ya. Bud.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Heard from JL yesterday. " South city blues band ". Man, hes a nice guy. Some tenorman! Plays a Ron Cohello. Lot of the R&B/R&R boys play these. Gordon Beadle sounds great on his; with his blu tack baffle!! If you are into jump jive check em out. All the way from Anne Franks Disco. Cool enough. Hmmm. Anyway blah blah. See ya. Bud.
Do you mean Ron Coelho and his RPC mouthpieces?

Adrian63

Hey J...all good mate. Thanks man. Turned into a gardenin day. I sit out here all summer; this year anyhow. I love it. Curtis Mayfield on the dock. Beautiful, real easy on the soul. Before i am chastised two h.r. Bergs are also here. Dont much need the other bit right now. ToneToneToneTONETONE LOOOOOOOOOOONG NOTES. Cool day...very.

Adrian63

Sorry Kev...all good with you man? Yeah thats them. I call em Cohellos. Never can remember the middle letter. RAC. etc.

Adrian63

Hi. For what its worth,i think it is incredible. I know Jules agrees. Man, Jules plays free just great. Better. So, been a nice day. Thanks and see y'all spoon. Bud.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom