All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Lord is listenin to ya,,,new version...PPT mp

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
A quick new version of The lord is listenin to ya on my new PPT.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike

Davey, not always my cup of tea but who cares about that. It's always interesting to hear how other musicians think regardless of the material.
I really enjoyed the passion you put forth. Your altissimo playing is very expressive man! The way you manipulate that high up is a testament to your practice. If I tried some of that stuff I'd get a hernia!

daveysaxboy

Davey, not always my cup of tea but who cares about that. It's always interesting to hear how other musicians think regardless of the material.
I really enjoyed the passion you put forth. Your altissimo playing is very expressive man! The way you manipulate that high up is a testament to your practice. If I tried some of that stuff I'd get a hernia!

Funny you say that but I have a hernia in my belly button !!!!!! its getting bigger the last 6 months.I need it sorting.Along time of pushing hard I think.Thanks for the listen.Kept it simple and tried to go with the passion of the Gospel feel.

Mike

Funny you say that but I have a hernia in my belly button !!!!!! its getting bigger the last 6 months.I need it sorting.Along time of pushing hard I think.Thanks for the listen.Kept it simple and tried to go with the passion of the Gospel feel.

No kidding? Is it because of your playing? I know I push hard from my abdomen too but I never feel discomfort.
I'm assuming surgery is required and if so, that may put your playing on the shelf for a bit? I would have that taken care of.

I'm a firm believer in that we transfer our thoughts (hernia) via a field of consciousness, that transcends a quantum field, and though we may think the thought came from our own consciousness, it may have been implemented by someone else when frequencies sort of align. Distance is an illusion. This has been proven through Quantum entanglement initially. The evidence of this type of paranormal activity is overwhelming. This happens to be the main focus of my existence, which is consciousness studies. I've studied it for the past 40 years.

I personally don't like the terminology of 'paranormal'. It presents a dark age reference. The undercurrent, which is non-physical, is what creates the physical. It's intrinsic to the physicality of a perceived physical existence.

I hope you get your affliction corrected!

daveysaxboy

No kidding? Is it because of your playing? I know I push hard from my abdomen too but I never feel discomfort.
I'm assuming surgery is required and if so, that may put your playing on the shelf for a bit? I would have that taken care of.

I'm a firm believer in that we transfer our thoughts (hernia) via a field of consciousness, that transcends a quantum field, and though we may think the thought came from our own consciousness, it may have been implemented by someone else when frequencies sort of align. Distance is an illusion. This has been proven through Quantum entanglement initially. The evidence of this type of paranormal activity is overwhelming. This happens to be the main focus of my existence, which is consciousness studies. I've studied it for the past 40 years.

I personally don't like the terminology of 'paranormal'. It presents a dark age reference. The undercurrent, which is non-physical, is what creates the physical. It's intrinsic to the physicality of a perceived physical existence.

I hope you get your affliction corrected!

Now that's a great reply Mike.Gets 1 thinking for sure.I had it checked a while back and they said if gets worse or it gets very big and more torn and more pain to go back.My jobs in the past and keeping fit plus lifting heavy big PA rigs all come in to play on the pushing part and heavy lifting plus I do use my gut a lot when blowing.I am 1 for thinking you got to use a lot of yourself for your sound/tone.The fun side is my belly button looks like a smiling face !!! well that's what my 11 year old son thinks.Just done a 2 week holiday and he thought it was funny everyday.Kids of today eh,no respect,,,LOLS

Last edited by a moderator:

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Café Supporter
Locality
Just north of Munich

Mine was congenital, but so small you would hardly notice at first. 2 of the kids have one, but the docs say it isn't - I think cos they're so small early on. Get it fixed before it becomes a problem. I had it done. No pain afterwards... Otherwise it's a bigger job and you'll be in agony waiting to get to the top of the queue, meanwhile you'll find it difficult to play at times, cos they just catch you at the wrong time. Don't want that on one of your gigs.

daveysaxboy

Mine was congenital, but so small you would hardly notice at first. 2 of the kids have one, but the docs say it isn't - I think cos they're so small early on. Get it fixed before it becomes a problem. I had it done. No pain afterwards... Otherwise it's a bigger job and you'll be in agony waiting to get to the top of the queue, meanwhile you'll find it difficult to play at times, cos they just catch you at the wrong time. Don't want that on one of your gigs.

I think I need my Piles sorting 1st but that's another story for another sore day >:):))):))):))) not for til the big 50 and i'm falling apart :(:))):))):)))

Members online

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom