support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Looking to Upgrade? my P. Mauriat Gold plated alto PMXA 67RG against another !!!!

Paul Warner

Locality
Teignmouth, Devon
Doing some `downsizing` and thought that perhaps I don`t use my Paul Mauriat alto (PMX 67RG) enough these days to justify its upkeep. It`s truly beautiful. I`ve played a lot in my time and I really don`t believe there is a better alto out there. It`s as new and would fetch quite a lot through a dealer (around £2000 new I think). I`d be prepared to `trade ` it against a decent lesser instrument with a cash balance. Any offers?

I've got a Buffet that's really a Keilwerth SX90 that doesn't get played at all and is a nice horn. If that's of interest I'll have a think about value and sort out some pictures.

Rhys

I've got a Buffet that's really a Keilwerth SX90 that doesn't get played at all and is a nice horn. If that's of interest I'll have a think about value and sort out some pictures.

Rhys

I`d like to see some pix Rhys, and perhaps you can give me some idea of what cash you might offer. My Mauriat is virtually new and ungigged.

Many thanks for all the interest....donation made and transaction complete.

Back
Top Bottom