All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Looking for an old post

Philly123

Hi there,

Does anyone remember someone posting about a residential workshop planned for 2011 - around Easter time I think and somewhere in the South West. I've had a trawl through the old posts/threads and done the search thing, but I can't find it. Just wondered if anyone remembered it and could point me in the right direction.

Also, is there a way to mark posts as 'favourites' or flag them for future action?

Phil

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Supporter
Also, is there a way to mark posts as 'favourites' or flag them for future action?
Not that I know of within the forum software, but if you subscribe to a thread, it will be in your list of subscribed threads (see your settings), which can of course get quite long though once you've posted a lot.

What I do is make a thread or post a bookmark/favourite in my browser.

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Supporter
Hi there,

Does anyone remember someone posting about a residential workshop planned for 2011 - around Easter time I think and somewhere in the South West. I've had a trawl through the old posts/threads and done the search thing, but I can't find it. Just wondered if anyone remembered it and could point me in the right direction.
Could this be it:

http://cafesaxophone.com/showthread.php?3163-Music-for-You-Jazz-Summer-School

( I did a search for "Easter" and it came up third in the list, if this is what you want then the search function is doing it's job, yay!)

Col

Hi Phil,

Pete's correct.

I posted that one, it's the 'Music for you Summer school' based at a college in Bridgewater.

They're running a Jazz course at Easter between Thursday 21st and Monday 25th April, web link is: http://www.musicforyousummerschools.co.uk/easter_jazz.htm

The main sax tutor is Ed Jones with James Allsopp and costs £375 (residential).

I went to the summer course and loved it, I'm booked on the Easter course as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom