All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Looking for a double sax stand!

thesaxman71

Looking to buy using PayPal a double sax stand, preferably with clarinet/flute pegs on it but no big deal if not.
I will pay shipping to Norway but you will need to calculate cost as you know the weight and size etc...
Let me know if you have one or know where to get one cheap of course.
thanks

Ian

Plod

Locality
Sanderstead (posh end of Croydon)
Ian, Have you seen the Hercules 'Multi wind and sax stand' about £46 on amazon, maybe cheaper elsewhere. I know they make quality stuff.

Regards Glyn

thesaxman71

thnaks Plod, i have now managed to get one sorted out in these last few minutes, but seeing i now have more saxes i might still get another yet :)

thomsax

Locality
Sweden
Ive some double (alto/tenor) stands with differnt pegs. Most of them are Jupiter or simular. I guess the freight to Norway is going to cost nearly as much as a new Jupiter stand costs in a shop in Norway.

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Ive some double (alto/tenor) stands with differnt pegs. Most of them are Jupiter or simular. I guess the freight to Norway is going to cost nearly as much as a new Jupiter stand costs in a shop in Norway.

I've sorted him out Thom,all ends well.

thesaxman71

Yes i am all sorted now, instead of 1 double stand i am getting 2!! my collection is growing so i need it i guess, and my GAS is growing, but i am happy :)

Members online

No members online now.

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom