• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

looking for a baritone sax stuff.

thesaxman71

Account Closed
Looking for a baritone sax case/gig bag, not needing a beauty queen but no battered frog either and just something that does the job and cheap as possible of course.

and while i am here, also looking for a baritone sax mouthpiece, i am open to suggestions but it needs to be at least a 7 opening,
and also neck for a selmer baritone.
i can pay with paypal or i have a few trade items. up to you.

I went through a bunch of bari mps and was sick of looking for the right piece so I got a PPT Power bari mp,a 8* from Pete and it was a different ball game.Not got a bari now so not got the mp but I think it was great .

I was thinking of listing a Bari Gold baritone piece, it's like new, didn't suit me (or him I guess). Gold plated, very blingy. Bought from a famous player here. We both prefer the PPT. I need to dig it out and check the size, but from memory it's about an 8. Has the original lig and cap.

I've got a baritone gig bag somewhere - it's for a low Bb bari. Send me a PM if you're interested. It won't be expensive.

The neck i want is for a Selmer USA baritone sax,
i think it is the 1 with the octave key on it but i am not 100% sure, anyone who knows better please let me know.

not bothered what it looks like just as long as it does the job and is the right price.
to recap, all for baritone sax that i am looking for:
1...a neck for a selmer usa baritone sax.
2...metal mouthpiece, 7 or 8 size.
3...case or gig bag.
4...sax stand

I can pay using paypal or i can do a trade, i have various mouthpieces for tenor and alto, some ligatures plus a yamaha alto neck.

not bothered what it looks like just as long as it does the job and is the right price.
to recap, all for baritone sax that i am looking for:
3...case or gig bag.
4...sax stand

I can pay using paypal or i can do a trade, i have various mouthpieces for tenor and alto, some ligatures plus a yamaha alto neck.

Hi,

I have a 20 year old Lawton 7*BB (from memory, will check when at home), a gig bag for a Low A and a Selmer US neck, however you'll have to tell me a bit more about this. My neck is probably for an old Buescher/Selmer bari and I know they had different lengths...

Anyway get in touch and lets talk!
Cheers,
M.

Hi,

I have a 20 year old Lawton 7*BB (from memory, will check when at home), a gig bag for a Low A and a Selmer US neck, however you'll have to tell me a bit more about this. My neck is probably for an old Buescher/Selmer bari and I know they had different lengths...

Anyway get in touch and lets talk!
Cheers,
M.
PM sent regarding neck

still looking for

3...case or gig bag.

i just bought a brand new baritone stand online from a U.K. dealer, £14 INCLUDING shipping to Norway, bargain!

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom