All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Accessories Locoparasaxo BRECKER Wall Stand Reveiw.

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Just ordered a LOCOPARASAXO Wall stand,the tenor BRECKER model From our Birdman, Pete Scaddan at Studio Saxophones in Abergavenny,Wales.Been wanting some kind of wall stand for a while as they save alot of space and it looks great to see your baby up there but also out of reach from my 8 year old son who likes to press and touch things when i'm not around.When i opened the box i noticed how well and solid the stand is,very robust.The brecker model is the tenor sax stand but can also hold a alto sax.You can alter the bottom guard to fit tenor or alto.Also came with 4 black blanks to hide the spare holes,nice touch.The grip from the bell guard is very secure and the overall grip on the sax is very safe.Stand came with the 3 fixing scews,wall plugs.You can also get a PARKER model for Alto sax and a SOLO model for straight soprano.I will be getting these for sure.These are great wall stands and i feel very safe when my tenors are up there.Birdman is doing a special intro price :welldone View attachment 668 View attachment 669 View attachment 670 View attachment 671 on these gems so grab 1,well i'm grabbing 3.;}

Stephen Howard

With one of these, and a 40 watt bulb, Pete's Grafton would make a superb decorative lamp!

As nice as it is to have a sax displayed on a wall I'd recommend that it's kept covered with a lint-free cloth. Saxes are dust magnets, and the action will get fouled up pretty quickly (especially in a room with lots of through traffic)...which will lead to premature wear.
Either that, or up your cleaning regime to keep the build-up in check.

Regards,

JasonC

Cool, where did you get that illuminated Sax daveysaxboy? I still need to mount my locoparasaxo but time always runs out!

daveysaxboy

Cool, where did you get that illuminated Sax daveysaxboy? I still need to mount my locoparasaxo but time always runs out!
Got that about 4 years ago i think,from Wilko's if i remember right.Seen them on ebay but in the USA,just dig about on the tinternet and ya should find 1,get ya stand up lad,cheers

les3716

Hi Davey, are you going to disply your silver - gold, Bauhaus Walstein M2 Silverplated Tenor!
Would look class on the wall! Was reading the reviews, think your on to something!
Enjoy, Les.

daveysaxboy

Hi Davey, are you going to disply your silver - gold, Bauhaus Walstein M2 Silverplated Tenor!
Would look class on the wall! Was reading the reviews, think your on to something!
Enjoy, Les.
Check out 1 of the pics,the M2 is on,she is a stunner for sure.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom