All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Local people to share saxophone hobby

Jukeman

Hi, I live in Chesterfield, I am self taught and play to backing tracks as a hobby, I play at home apart from a couple of performances at a family gathering, I am interested in contacting anyone who is interested in sharing their experiences with this fantastic instrument.

Thank you.

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber
It's good to meet up. Some of us met up for the first time last month near Manchester - I was probably the farthest to travel with living in north Shropshire, but it was just an hour or so.

I've got used to the idea that under 25 miles is 'nearby'...

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Might be a bit of a trek for you but you are welcome to come to the MASLM Meet as per the earlier post,not many takers and definates so far but it's early days bunch of great like minded guys hope it all gels again....John

Taz

Busking Oracle
Hey there Jukeman, welcome to the cafe, have a look on this page it's a thing I started a while ago for people in exactly the same situation as yourself. People who are looking to meet up and share hints, tips and maybe a coffee or two. If you feel like it, you can add your name, or pm me with your details and I'll do it for you. This map will grow over the years and will, one day, become one of the most useful resources for sax players all over the world! (Do you think I'm being a little over ambitious? :))))

Lelly

Scarily Tall!!!!
Hi there,

I am based near Ashby de la Zouch which is nearly in Derbyshire so fairly close!

Welcome.

Lelx

littleplum

Hi Jukeman
Why not try one of the StaxofSax workshops in Leicester. The next one is on the 28th December. Lelly is already coming. pm me if you want more details

regards

Dave

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom