SOLD Load of Vintage tenor, soprano, alto and baritone mouthpieces! otto link, selmer, brilhart, vandoren

Price of Item
£75-£450
I have a ton of vintage gear that I need to let go now! I have some fantastic rare and wonderful playing pieces. All are in original condition. Will send over pics if you send me your email. Postage for the UK is around £5 tracked signed special delivery etc.

Soprano:

Otto Link EB 5*. This is a shorter body one with a nice baffle! really focussed and great projection! was in contention with my Soloist E for a while. Fantastic condition. £250

Selmer S90 !90. Nice piece. £85

Alto:

Otto Link 80s 7*. Really nice mouthpiece with a sweet sound! Come with box and ligature. Mint.£140

Vandoren Blue Java A75. (Not jumbo java). Super cool mouthpiece with a ton of projection! high floor and a nice baffle. Practically new!! £325

Vandoren Blue Java A55 (x2) . (not Jumbo Java). I have two A55 blue javas here, both are in awesome shape and have wonderful projection. One of them has a very high baffle. Both are going for £325

Tenor:

Otto Link Early Babbitt STM 9: This one is a massive mouthpiece with a huge sound! brilliant condition and comes with original ligature.£410

Otto Link Hard Rubber Early Babbitt 5: Practically brand new! this one has the deep denim marks on the table and a wonderful shiny baffle. £425

Otto Link Hard Rubber Early Babbitt 7: Incredible mouthpiece in fantastic condition! deep denim marks on the table. I professionally had a teeth mark sorted on it - beak is perfectly smooth. Tip, rails and baffle are wonderful.lush sounding with a nice baffle! £450

Vandoren Blue Java (not jumbo). Nice mouthpiece £145

Brilhart Personaline Tonalin L6. Great piece! Has a tiny beginning of a hairline crack, but very very small. Plays wonderfully. Comes with original box.

Otto Link STM Florida USA 5*. Like new and great playing piece! comes in originsl box. £440

Tenor Madness Early Babbitt 8: Super nice baffle and tons of power! £210

Baritone:

Selmer Soloist D: Fantastic piece. These are pretty rare now and are really really nice for any type of music. Almost new. Comes with original Lig. £375

Berg Larsen metal offset SMS 105/0. Monster piece, perfect for big band/funk. I'm not 100%, but it could have been professionally refaced at some point, as the denim marks on the table are faint. Tip, rails and baffle are in super nice shape! Comes with original lig and cap. £250

Brlhart Personaline Hard Rubber(!) L5. These are super rare for baritone. Really superb mouthpiece in great original condition. Hairline crack in the shank which can easily be fixed. SOLD

Clarinet (Bb):

Otto Link Straight Sig Early Babbitt 10*: Super easy to play! big fat sound. Has the sideways marks on the table like the slant sigs. Baffle is quite pronounced and shiny. Comes in a clarinet florida box (marked 6). Comes with a standard lig and cap.

Any Questions please don't hesitate to send me a message. For pics just send me your email and ill pop some through. Payment: happy to do Paypal or cash on collection (based in SW London).

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5000

Hi, Im interested in your florida STM 5*.

I have sent a message with my E Mail details. Can you please send some pics.
Thanks

Top Bottom