All fees from subs and sales are given to special needs music education charities
ArtistWorks

Liverpool International Jazz Festival 2020

trimmy

One day i will...
Hi Peeps

This event next year is a must for all saxophonists, last year was a great event and this year looks to be even better.
Some great classes being held both jazz and classicsl(ish) music, big band involvement, improvising and top artists/bands appearing this year.
I for one am looking forward to next years LIJF as one my favourite altoist will be there doing tribute to Ornette Coleman
View: https://youtu.be/w5kqelRYHZ4

Hopefully see a few of you there

6F156D71-2E11-48F6-AAEA-7BB195BD337B.png

OP
trimmy

trimmy

One day i will...
This is the running order of the
Liverpool Sax Day 1st/4/20

OP
trimmy

trimmy

One day i will...
Not long to go for this great event which is getting bigger and better each year !
Have you got your ticket yet ?

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Café Supporter
Maybe we can contact the organisers and try to get a Cafe discount? I'm hoping to do this with the Marsden jazz festival.

OP
trimmy

trimmy

One day i will...
The Liverpool Saxophone Day was free last year but this year costs £25 which might put people off.
There’s a lot more going on this year than last, having the likes of Tony Kofi, Dean Masser, Frank Griffith, Sam Healey, Phil Shotton, Bob Whittaker doing workshops and performing does come at a cost.
£25 for 12 hours of saxophony is good value imho.

Hankenstine

There’s a lot more going on this year than last, having the likes of Tony Kofi, Dean Masser, Frank Griffith, Sam Healey, Phil Shotton, Bob Whittaker doing workshops and performing does come at a cost.
£25 for 12 hours of saxophony is good value imho.
Yes, I supose last the performances weren't included in the £0 price. They had workshops with Dean Masser, Bob Whittaker and Andy Shepard and some stalls - Curly Woodwind stall, aswell as a few others like the Andy Shepard saxophones and Morgan Fry mouthpieces... possibly Barnes and Mullins too I can't remember.

I wonder if Morgan Fry will be there this year?

OP
trimmy

trimmy

One day i will...
Just a heads up in case anyone is thinking of going but thinking of buying a ticket nearer the day, there are only 4 tickets left, yep only 4 !!

OP
trimmy

trimmy

One day i will...
Sold out folks !!

Hope to see a few of you at this Sax Day it’s going to be a good one :)

like-yani

Hi
I have unfortunately failed to get a ticket......I don't suppose anyone has one they are not going to use do they?

Thanks

Angus
:(

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Latest posts

Top Bottom