support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Linking Cafe Saxophone with facebook account

Pete Thomas

Cafe Moderator
Commercial Supporter
Ok I've linked mine, fairly easy process. I'm not exactly sure what benefits there are to it yet but time will tell I guess!

The only things I have noticed that have changed is that some profile information has been populated from my FB account and you can use your FB avatar (which I did but want to change it back!).

EDIT: Just noticed that clicking Like at the top adds it to my FB wall, which I guess eventually will bring a little more traffic to this site.

EDIT2: Also noticed than when replying you can tick a box to say whether to post your reply to FB or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use facebook quite allot, and prefer to keep Cafe Sax away from facebook, whick is more generic and not sax related(for me) at all.

Also someone who is posting allot on facebook can dominate my facebook and change the flavour of it, so at the moment I don't see any advantage in linking facebook to Cafe Sax.

Cheers:mrcool
Jimu

I spoke to a popular kids' author a while ago who has a presence on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Flickr, Wordpress and a dozen other networking sites and updates them regularly. I can't help thinking that if he didn't then he'd probably produce twice the books he currently does and would become a very rich man indeed!

Cafe Saxophone Just to let you all know, please don't be offended if I don't make you a "friend", I am now only making Facebook friends with people I actually see and know in real life.

Did you mean to put this statement on your personal FB account instead of the Cafesaxophone account/page? As you don't get an option to add this page as a friend anyway, you can only like it.

Did you mean to put this statement on your personal FB account instead of the Cafesaxophone account/page? As you don't get an option to add this page as a friend anyway, you can only like it.

I don't know, as I really don't understand Facebook at all. I didn't even expect the cafesaxophone account to be an account, they call it an Application and it seems to have a lot of complicated things involved that just make me want to cry. Half the time on there I really don't know if I'm Pete Thomas or Cafesaxophone.