All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Lineal Moments

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Great pairing,Chris has done a cool track then the hip cool Bop of your playing on top.Very 1950's hip school jazz for me here.My fave time for jazz.Top draw.

Mike

Great pairing,Chris has done a cool track then the hip cool Bop of your playing on top.Very 1950's hip school jazz for me here.My fave time for jazz.Top draw.
Thanks Davey! As we all know, or should know, we can't confine music to any era or boundary. If it's still being played by anyone then evidently it's still alive to some degree.

daveysaxboy

Thanks Davey! As we all know, or should know, we can't confine music to any era or boundary. If it's still being played by anyone then evidently it's still alive to some degree.

I agree but hearing this track my mind went straight to that amazing 1950's Blue Note albums and Rudy Van Gelder sessions of them superb recordings.I see it all in black and white with them hip cats wearing suits and smoking there cigs.I see Desmond,Coltrane,Davis,Rollins,Cannonball,Getz,Gordon,Monk etc etc etc when hearing your track.Its a great image.

Mike

I agree but hearing this track my mind went straight to that amazing 1950's Blue Note albums and Rudy Van Gelder sessions of them superb recordings.I see it all in black and white with them hip cats wearing suits and smoking there cigs.I see Desmond,Coltrane,Davis,Rollins,Cannonball,Getz,Gordon,Monk etc etc etc when hearing your track.Its a great image.

I hear ya Davey! I think that's pretty cool! I do love that era as well. Some great jazz was produced at that time and I'm humbled I would provoke that era for you from my own playing. I appreciate that sincerely!

Although I do hate wearing suits and I don't smoke....lol.....

daveysaxboy

I hear ya Davey! I think that's pretty cool! I do love that era as well. Some great jazz was produced at that time and I'm humbled I would provoke that era for you from my own playing. I appreciate that sincerely!

Although I do hate wearing suits and I don't smoke....lol.....

Hey I can just settle for your playing no problem.Keep up the great work.

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom