All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Lily was here,1st SE 2200a mic test.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Café Supporter
I'm glad this is sound only. Anyone clicking on this and expected Ms Dulfer would be in for an unpleasant surprise.. >:)

Seriously - sounds good, but you're a touch quiet.

Wade Cornell

I guess the microphone is good (what would I know?). Sounds like you are too far back in the mix though. No matter, I just wanted to hear you play. Really enjoy your playing and would like to hear more anytime you are ready to post.

Taz

Busking Oracle
Why eye pet, that's a canny sound you got there..... sorry, can't keep up the Geordie speak. Bloody great sound you've got there Davey, shame you didn't post the whole tune, it's one of my favourites and you were doing it justice! Nice one.

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
I guess the microphone is good (what would I know?). Sounds like you are too far back in the mix though. No matter, I just wanted to hear you play. Really enjoy your playing and would like to hear more anytime you are ready to post.

Cheers Wade.Just put the sax louder in mix.
This was a 1 take just tweaking about with the mic.Will end up doing a full version,cheers for kind words.

daveysaxboy

Just listened to new mix. Love it! Love it!
Wish I could play even just a little bit like that!

Thanks Pauline and Kev.Sitting messing about now with recording software,ARGHHHHHHH.It can drive ya mad i say.

Chris

Well Known
Café Supporter
Hey Davey, sounds good, could probably go even louder if you wanted. Try duplicating your part and see what happens, but turn your listening volume down first..

Chris...

daveysaxboy

Kev, so was I.:welldone Just putting an idea to Davey to play around with:mrcool...

Chris..

Cheers Chris.Ued that a few times in recording studios to thicking up brass parts.Never even crossed my mind here so well done.Just done it on a new quick coer of Run,its on soundcloud now.Just had half hour to kill so knocked it up.

ps, doing a full version of Lily,not as done in a hurry.

Members online

No members online now.

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom