• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Legere signature 3 1/4 for tenor

jeremyjuicewah

Price of Item
£17.50
Tried just once for less than five seconds. I have no idea why I bought it or why I did not exchange it. I think I thought that I would grow into it but I have been at this long enough now to know that I am never going to play a three and quarter Legere Sig even with all the hormones that I am being injected with.

So I would like to get something towards a 2 or a 2 1/4, which are the ones I can actually use.

NB Its not dollars, its quids, got no pound sign. I will post within the EU or anywhere else provided the postage is not too different. So for 17.50 GBP I will send it out to you in a jiffy bag and you can blow your brains out with it.

Soz, but I do not understand the new payment instructions, despite having read them. Used to do bank transfer to uk bank, but I am sure that any method in place with the forum will be fine.

Cheers all, please remember that I am now very poor and could do with the dosh.
Mike

NB Its not dollars, its quids, got no pound sign. I will post within the EU or anywhere else provided the postage is not too different. So for 17.50 GBP I will send it out to you in a jiffy bag and you can blow your brains out with it.

Amended to £

Jx

I have been watching a PBS programme about jazz. It almost said that Ben Webster would have used this reed had it been available, and he was rock! The nailiest tenor player that ever was. It almost said that.

You budgie supping items should be ashamed of treating a pensioner like this. Not a one of you got the cojos to blow this? Well, not at 17 narf quid anyway. So if anyone wants to own this if you will give a tenner to the charidee I will post it to you in the eu or anywhere else if it costs about the same.

Its what I pay but what would the postage be to Canada

Hi, I am sorry, I have been away from here for so long that I went straight to messages, it said I had two, and did not check the thread. I have pm´d Ivan but if he no longer wants it I will post it to you anyway, nemmind the cost, if you still want it. I will see what Ivan says. All the best.
Mike

Back
Top Bottom