Can ship anywhere
Yes
Shipping Included
Yes
Amount paid to Cafe Fundraising
5%
Allow chat and/or off topic posts
Yes
Tried just once for less than five seconds. I have no idea why I bought it or why I did not exchange it. I think I thought that I would grow into it but I have been at this long enough now to know that I am never going to play a three and quarter Legere Sig even with all the hormones that I am being injected with.

So I would like to get something towards a 2 or a 2 1/4, which are the ones I can actually use.

NB Its not dollars, its quids, got no pound sign. I will post within the EU or anywhere else provided the postage is not too different. So for 17.50 GBP I will send it out to you in a jiffy bag and you can blow your brains out with it.

Soz, but I do not understand the new payment instructions, despite having read them. Used to do bank transfer to uk bank, but I am sure that any method in place with the forum will be fine.

Cheers all, please remember that I am now very poor and could do with the dosh.
Mike

jeremyjuicewah

I have been watching a PBS programme about jazz. It almost said that Ben Webster would have used this reed had it been available, and he was rock! The nailiest tenor player that ever was. It almost said that.

jeremyjuicewah

You budgie supping items should be ashamed of treating a pensioner like this. Not a one of you got the cojos to blow this? Well, not at 17 narf quid anyway. So if anyone wants to own this if you will give a tenner to the charidee I will post it to you in the eu or anywhere else if it costs about the same.

Top Bottom