All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Lawton 8* model B medium baffle Bronze metal tenor MP for sale

thehunt

Hi, i posted this last year and had somebody contact me via the forum but after a few months of going backwards and forwards nothing has happened. So please have a look and see of interest. Have this excellenst MP sitting in a cupboard, only played about 10 times. So as new only bought earlier in the year ( 2012 ). In excellent condition. Although i know it has a bit of a following i can't get on with it and continuing with my Jody Jazz ebonite. Being sold on-line for over £260. Will sell for £200 for quick sale with 10% to Petes Charity. I have photos but cannot work out how to attach them to this mail. PM for photos. Thanks Phil :w00t:

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
I have photos but cannot work out how to attach them to this mail. PM for photos. Thanks Phil :w00t:
Hi Phil

there's a series of icons above each window where you post. 4th from the right is 'insert image' (mouse over to confirm). Just make dure they're reasonable sized jpegs. About 30KB or so.

Kev

thehunt

The Lawton has its own lig incorporated into the MP. A very solid bit of kit. Rgds Phil

thehunt

Hi Kev, Guten morgen. Hope you are well. I did as you said and copied my photos but then the paste icon was not highlighted. So i have asked those interested to send me their e-mail that way i can send the photos. Sorry i just don't understand how to get photos from my files onto this forum. Feel a bit stupid as i am sur it is simple if you know how? Rgds Phil

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Hi Kev, Guten morgen. Hope you are well. I did as you said and copied my photos but then the paste icon was not highlighted. So i have asked those interested to send me their e-mail that way i can send the photos. Sorry i just don't understand how to get photos from my files onto this forum. Feel a bit stupid as i am sur it is simple if you know how? Rgds Phil
actually it's a touch counter-intuitive. you click on the icon, brings up a pop-up, then use the select files button at the bottom of the popup, then navigate to the files and select. No need to cut/copy/paste.

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom