Knock on Wood

jazzdoh

Great really enjoyed your playing.
Can be difficult blowing after a cold.

Brian

Chris

Well Known
Subscriber
I enjoyed that,:welldone it can be hard work if you are short of breath..

Chris

rudjarl

Senile Member. Scandinavian Ambassadour of CaSLM
You don't need no excuse for that. It was great :)

Wade Cornell

Subscriber
Seems like you're having fun. Could use a growl or two but good feeling for the tune.

Sweet Dreamer

Hey that video starts sounding really HOT about a minute twenty in. :w00t:
You must have warmed up by then. ;}
Sounds Great! :thumb:

ArtyLady

Thanks guys :thumb: Kev if I pushed any harder I'd probably keel over! I suppose it will come in time (maybe not though - I'm no spring chicken hehe!;} )

Lorraine

Hi,

I really liked your playing,e specially the sort of solo-ee bits (sos not a musician yet - don't know the terms) - gives me something to aspire to when I finally get my tenor for xmas.

cheers
Lorraine
x

BigMartin

Hi,

I really liked your playing,e specially the sort of solo-ee bits (sos not a musician yet - don't know the terms) - gives me something to aspire to when I finally get my tenor for xmas.

cheers
Lorraine
x
Solos. you can leave out the ee-bits. Hope that helps ;}.

I liked it , too, BTW.

ArtyLady

Hi,

cheers
Lorraine
x
Thanks Lorraine - glad you feel inspired - I know I do when I see other female players (look up Scheila Gonazles she's my inspiration - awesome! :welldone ) yes it's solos :thumb: mine get a bit lary sometimes because my fingers don't do want my brain is actually thinking of :)))

You'll love your tenor! :mrcool

compound

Ooooh what a great tone Arty, loved it and all it needs now is a few growls and maybe a fluttertongue thrown in. Great stuff.
Rob.:welldone

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber
Demonstrating my immense ignorance, I thought you were referring to the opening track on this: http://www.tamblyn.com/tamblyn_2011/album_over_my_head.html which is a CD I have.

Apparently there is more than one way to knock on wood!

Last edited by a moderator:

jeremyjuicewah

Well done Arty. But, wot, no hat? Lots of guitars there. I get a bit short of puff sometimes, its not funny, well done again.

ArtyLady

Well done Arty. But, wot, no hat? Lots of guitars there. I get a bit short of puff sometimes, its not funny, well done again.
What and ruin my hair?! ;} I'm asthmatic - woodwind is supposed to be good for me but I sometimes wonder when I'm going blue in the face :)))

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom