• PLEASE ONLY LIST YOUR OWN AUCTION
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Auction listing king marigaux soprano saxophone by SML

peterpick

very rare and beautifully preserved king marigaux soprano saxophone, built in paris in 1975 by Strasser Marigaux LeMaire. plays well from top to bottom with a great tone and excellent intonation. bidding currently stands at £1,000 on ebay. that's pretty cheap, I reckon.

hello tonny, i'm sorry but it's sold. in any case it was straight. I do have curved sopranos, a vintage 'American perfection' martin stencil which sounds lovely and a borgani macerata which is great fun, and projects very well. please note this is not one of the new, very expensive borganis. I would be happy to ship to Sweden if you're interested, I have shipped to Denmark and finland before. if you want to know more about the curved sopranos send me an e-mail address and I will send pictures and prices.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom