• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD King Alto Sax for sale

Melissa

I have this lovely King Alto sax for sale, photo added but more details on my website.

I am looking for a mere £275 plus postage at cost to include 5% to Petes charity to cafe members. Payment preferred via bank transfer due to the paypal fees, I am honestly not making a bean out of the sale.

This was serviced recently by Ray Colomb, it actually owes me more but I would like to move it on so I can put another in it's place. Plays fine with no issues, Non standard case but good enough for shipping purposes.

1_f.jpg

mmmmmmm....!!!! ....heart rate just gone up, started salivating... must resist... step away from the keyboard and go and lie down...

If anyone does wish for it, I would obviously allow 7 days to try it out, if you don't want it, just return it - how you found it of course. but no problem. Plus if you did find any problem which related to playability, you can just send it to Ray, and he shall rectify it. Ray serviced it around 2-3 months ago and if I can play it with no issues, then anyone can. Copy of the Bill included in the sale.

Whilst I am on the subject, if anyone from the cafe buys any instrument off my website- I shall of course make regular+ donation to Pete's charity.

Piglets! ok,, £250, final deal:(, Plus Postage. I shall keep it open for One week else I shall keep as a wall hanger, I have the paperwork and am making a loss, it's a good deal, serviced & playing!!! "shaking head icon" It's cheaper than an Artemis or locto for crying out loud and ten times better!

250 quid... oh for heaven's sake, stop tormenting me.... what can I sell?? I must have some spare body parts I'm not using... curse the gas and electric bills...

won't someone buy this thing and put me out of my torment?? :mad:

Back
Top Bottom