All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Kid in London

Tommy Ng

Hi

I will be taking my 4 year old kid to London during half term. I can only think of the London Eye and the Natural Museum. Wonder where else i can go? :confused:

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
My son (who's 5) loves the science museum... if approached right i've found some of the more traditional art galleries can be fun (getting into telling stories about the people in the paintings)...

old git

Tremendous Bore
London Dungeons by London Bridge Station.

Sorry, forgot you live up North. Probably mistake it for a five star hotel.

*Ducks and runs away laughing*

dave 645

Regent's Street, Hamley's, Picadilly Circus, Leicester Square, Trocadero, Covent Garden street shows, Denmark street music shops, THE EMIRATES STADIUM, Soutbank bmx and skate park area, child oriented shows, China Town for the smells and the strange things in the windows and on display.

Chris98

*Ducks and runs away laughing*
Running you say! Who is looking after the zimmer during this little escapade? Bill, isn't it time you unmasked yourself? you are in fact the immortal Nicolas Flamel and have no need of the zimmer!

Damn this coffee's potent stuff!

Justin Chune

A family friend drove a DUCK vehicle during the war. When the army was in Italy he was assigned to drive the off duty nurses to the beach, and look after them. Somebody had to do it.

Jim.

Pyrografix

Senile Member
Having made a similar trip recently with 3 teenagers in tow, if you book online in advance not only can you get a discount for most attractions, it saves queuing for ages as well.

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Supporter
Having made a similar trip recently with 3 teenagers in tow, if you book online in advance not only can you get a discount for most attractions, it saves queuing for ages as well.
Yes, yes, yes. Especially the London Eye. I remember queuing for that and giving up after 3/4 of an hour. The queue was hardly moving due to the clever people who had prebooked getting on.

johnboy

It's a place somewhere north of Petersfield, where musicians go to have a fantastic time playing to an audience. Then spend the next day moping around the west end (waiting for the clubs to open), so that they can have another crack at it!
That's how I remember it anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom