SYOS

Karen Sharp Workshop II

half diminished

Based on the the success of the last workshop I thought I'd canvass interest for a second workshop. Who's interested? Do we ask Karen to make it a 'step up' from the last - a bit more advanced? Or do we ask for something along the same lines?

I haven't spoken to Karen about this yet.

Also, when do we want it, November maybe or in the springtime?

Young Col

Ian
Another would be great with a slight step up. However I would prefer it to be next Spring - partly to let my own technique improve a good bit more, but also because the weather to travel might be a bit more reliable for my journey than in the Winter (although after Saturday it couldn't be much worse, except a full blizzard!).

Cheers
Colin

SLoB

I'm up for it, with a slight step up.

November is a busy month for me as is December.

I don't mind January (not much else happens in January), but weather could be problematic for those travelling a distance.

S

Amaranth

Oooh I want to come, Baby all arrived and safe now so nothing to stay home for.
"Step up"? Sound a bit of a worry to someone who didn't make the first one.

Pee Dee

Oooh I want to come, Baby all arrived and safe now so nothing to stay home for.
"Step up"? Sound a bit of a worry to someone who didn't make the first one.

Did I miss something? A new sax player is born? Were you playing your sax when baby arrived? I believe it aids the delivery...........
Congrats anyway:welldone

Young Col

Slipping up on my posts here. Been decorating - not fun. Yes, Ian, March/April, same venue, is fine for me at present.
Colin

dooce

I'm up for it. I guess a few more will be after reading how much we all enjoyed workshop no. 1.

Amaranth

Did I miss something? A new sax player is born? Were you playing your sax when baby arrived? I believe it aids the delivery...........
Congrats anyway:welldone
Here she is - Layla now 18 days old

Attachments

• 29072009185.jpg
    29072009185.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 10082009201.jpg
    10082009201.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 28

Amaranth

I should perhaps explain the casts on her legs.
Layla has bi-Lateral Talipes (club feet) and a dislocation of her right knee , she is undergoing Ponsetti treatment to correct this which involves weekly casting of her legs for up to 12 weeks after which she will wear boots and a brace until she is about 3 years old.
She also has a problem with her right hand which has resulted in the amputation of her two middle fingers so I'm afraid she is going to be a Guitar player rather than a Sax player! She is absolutely perfect - a wonderful addition to our family.

Aly

old git

Tremendous Bore
She'll be able to play HER song and better than Slowhand.

Good luck to the little one, she'll turn our a treasure.

Amaranth

My first Grandchild and my 19 year old daughter's first Baby, she is already a treasure and we all love her dearly.
Thank you :)

half diminished

I'm up for it. I guess a few more will be after reading how much we all enjoyed workshop no. 1.

Awesome! Back from a week in Norfolk with no internet - bit backards out there!

I have a lesson on Tuesday so will mention this to Karen then. Watch this space.

Top Bottom