• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Kanee Mouthpieces

Hi, yes I have a O7.

Cheers
As I said I haven't seen an O7, but from what I can gather the difference is: the Florida has a high rollover baffle and a gentle angled slope into the chamber, where as the O7 has a large angle slope.
I have been told that a new O series is in the making.

Last edited by a moderator:
Studio Alto has arrived in Oslo and the buyer is happy. Donation Made. This concludes the Kanee Mouthpiece Pass Around, thanks to all that took part, and for your input and help along the way.

The Tenor Florida has finally arrived in Ibeza, buyer very happy. I will make the donation tomorrow morning
Studio Alto has arrived in Oslo and the buyer is happy. Donation Made. This concludes the Kanee Mouthpiece Pass Around, thanks to all that took part, and for your input and help along the way.

Thank you so much and my apologies for being late to acknowledge, both generous donations very gratefully received.

You are an absolute star and your support is very much appreciated. :)

Jxx

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom