• 6 to 10 years

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Blooming ages (more than 10 years)

Votes: 14 31.1%

• Total voters

half diminished

Locality
Buckinghamshire
What age group are you and how long have you been playing.

Don't feel you have to add a comment, just 'vote' if you want.

What happens if you've been playing between two and three years and must it be continuous?

Talk about making me feel sheepish!

I just took a look at my age and how long I've actually been playing the sax for, then thought about how well I might be able to play if I'd actually been practicing all that time!

Ho hum. Let's see in another 10 years how it turns out

According to this I'm the only one between 35 and 45. Most of the rest of you are old bu66ers. Given how much stick I get in the office for being in my 40s (and by implication an old fossil) it gives me a great deal of pleasure to say this:w00t:

According to this I'm the only one between 35 and 45. Most of the rest of you are old bu66ers. Given how much stick I get in the office for being in my 40s (and by implication an old fossil) it gives me a great deal of pleasure to say this:w00t:
I'm with you in this group- yer not alone! playing sax since the early 1990s when my first band split up and I concluded that a career as a folk punk flute player (pogues etc) didn't have a lotof scope!

You calling me old?
Want me to send the dogs round?
YesMate024.jpg

BTW - you should see her mates!!
:shocked:

Isn't that Lance Armstrong?

Hm........ 34 replies to the age poll but only 31 on how long you've been playing. :w00t:

I have been playing for five years but I had to stop for five minutes last night as I needed a pee!:))):))):)))

Back
Top Bottom