support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Just showing off my new avatar........

Pauline

Café Supporter
Locality
Hull, UK City of Culture 2017
........after about 3 years hiding in my "dressing gown" LOL as Nick Cook called my fave jacket!

Thats better Pauline we can see what you really look like now, must say you do seem very different, I'd use my photo as my avatar but I'm far to ugly for that, probably scare all the lady's off and get a ban!

Nice one! Can't remember what the old one looked like, my memory's so shallow.

Nice one! Can't remember what the old one looked like, my memory's so shallow.
I rember the dressing gown one, and wasn't there a more partyish one before that?

Hmmm long brown hair, bangs, glad you made the change much nicer than a dressing gown imo

Pauline,
We need to bring your CaSLM Passport and Committee Card up to date, so please despatch two passport size photos of your new avatar to the Official Zimmer Retainer immediately.

WOW!!!! you don't half scrub up well as thay say up north,I think you should apply to have senior member removed and have young and pretty member instead MUCH NICER.....john

Hi Pauline!

A very elegant photograph indeed. The Skabertawe Lites.. would be keen on you joining if the CaSLm continue to drag your spirits down...............:gathering::blowkiss::gathering:

WOW!!!! you don't half scrub up well as thay say up north,I think you should apply to have senior member removed and have young and pretty member instead MUCH NICER.....john
Oh John, you sly old dog, behave yourself! you cunjer up an image of that actor Leslie Philip's trying to seduce some Innocent Lady..

I rember the dressing gown one, and wasn't there a more partyish one before that?

Well, I'm very impressed with your memory!
Yes, the first one was very smiley and taken on holiday in Greece so I suppose it could be classed as a party one.

Pauline,
We need to bring your CaSLM Passport and Committee Card up to date, so please despatch two passport size photos of your new avatar to the Official Zimmer Retainer immediately.

They're in the post OG :thumb:

Why thank you sir :blush:

You've made my day!:blowkiss:

Hi Pauline!

A very elegant photograph indeed. The Skabertawe Lites.. would be keen on you joining if the CaSLm continue to drag your spirits down...............:gathering::blowkiss::gathering:
Thanks Tom, that's very kind of you and I'll bear it in mind.

However, I must point out that I am fully committed to the CaSLM :D

whispering (I have to say that or I will be in bother!)

You're a very respected Moll of the Massive, Pauline. It will do CaSLM lot of good for people to see there is a nice human face to our operations.

Actually I always thought that coat looked like the same one that Pete used to wear in one of his pics. Very Harry Lime/Third Man.
YC

Tom and John, I think the phrase you looking for is

Last edited by a moderator:
Kev,
Please bring order to this thread, please.

I suspect that some posters are trying to "groom" our Official Moll for nefarious purposes.

Do your duty. Are you a man or a mouse?

Kev,

I suspect that some posters are trying to "groom" our Official Moll for nefarious purposes.

Man, and I'll be over to rescue her from the Croydon mob tomorrow. Much safer here, more fun and a nice view of the Alps.

Kev,

Yeah! Come on Kev - Squeak Up! ;}

Back
Top Bottom