All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Just saying hi

BUMNOTE

Hi my name is Dave from wolverhampton,been trying to play for about six years and have taken grades 3-4 abrsm on alto,also have tenor sax.Find it hard to get practice time in with working 12hr shifts and doing other things,sometimes boring playing on your own as well,but will persevere!!Love soul,motown,jazz,swing,rhythym and blues anything realy,just wondering if anyone knows of any people who get together to play near wolverhampton so maybe could come along to see what goes on and keep my enthusiasm going.Cheers.:)

Pyrografix

Senile Member
Hi Dave,

Welcome aboard.
You'll get plenty of virtual encouragement here, and I'm sure there'll be members in your area who can help out.

Cheers,

Amanda

Taz

Busking Oracle
Hi Dave and welcome to the cafe. playing with others really does add an extra dimension to your playing. Have you seen the Breakfast Room Jam And Gig Guide? It's quite a good resource that shows other musicians where it's all going on! I noticed that there's something going on in Cannock and Lichfield. OK, so they're not on your doorstep, but then they're not a million miles away either.
If you do find anything closer to yourself, would you mind adding it to the map (if that idea seems too daunting, then send me the details by PM and I'll add it for you)

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff©, Dave.

As a fairly densely populated part of the land, should be something, even if it is with Noddy.

ENJOY!

Sunray

Hey Hey Dave ...

Looking forward to chattering with you here mate ... :thumb:

trimmy

One day i will...
Welcome to the cafe Dave, i can relate to the lack of practice through work :( if only my numbers could come up

Saxholder Pro

Staff online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom