All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Just Joined Today

zootspiker

Hi all-
Just joined today and I am looking forward to getting to know you. I picked up playing again about 20 years ago after a 20 year hiatus. I have been very fortunate to have a day job that enables me to operate out of my home office which in turn allows me a lot of time to practice; experiment; and play out.

I'm nearing retirement in the next couple years and as I've been winding down my commercial life I've been able to devote more and more time to practicing. I live in Half Moon Bay California about 20 miles south of San Francisco about 200 yards from the Pacific. I've gigged with a number of bands here in the Bay Area and helped host a blues jam in Pacifica for a year or so.

I'm primarily a tenor sax player, doubling a little on alto and sop; as well as keys and vocals. Recently started to do some solo work with CD backing tracks gigging a couple times a month. Also have posted on SOTW same handle.

Cheers,
mk

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Big welcome from me. Another King supporter I see... Quite a few here, you'll be in good company. Have fun.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff©, mk.

Zoot was a real swinger. He blew all the other stars away at one JATP tour. Good ildol.

ENJOY!​™

navarro

Welcome to the cafe Zoot. Saw the man himself at Newcastle City Hall in the fifties or sixties not sure. Regds N.

Wade Cornell

Subscriber
Was at the Pacifica two years ago. Great little town festival. Parking is a pain in the ass, but hey you need to walk miles once in there as well. Heard some excellent players there at the big stage at the end of the road. Lots of fun booths selling all sorts of stuff. Beautiful part of the world and not too far from the big city. You've got to like fog and cold water though.

Welcome!

Taz

Busking Oracle
Fog and cold water eh? Sounds just like Cleethorpes in the spring. Welcome to the cafe

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom