All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Just got Pete's DVD.

What

Well after a week or so in the postal ether, I came home from work (after a heck of a day) to Pete's DVD. I admit its too late for me to take out the sax, but first thing in the morning I plan to get started. I really am looking forward to it. The website has been such a help to me already. One question, since the DVD is meant for alto, should I transpose the songs in the booklet to Tenor? If so it's not a problem, in fact I could use the practice.

Oh yeah, This is for Pete :welldone

MellowD

Lost In Theory
Hi What!

I got mine last week too, and haven't had chance to open it yet. I know the dvd is for alto, and I hadn't though about needed to transpose yet DOH!

Gonna watch it all the way through first, as the instructions suggest, and see if I can get started easier that way.

Mel :)

What

The one simply labeled "The Saxophone" on the web site. It's actually the first thing I have ever had shipped strait from the UK, everything else has always been local importers. I might keep the envelope.

MellowD

Lost In Theory
I got the same one. Watched it to half way through this lunch. Hope to finish off tomorrow. Then start working through it with instrument in hand-mouth-co-ordination routine before the weekend.

What

I got the same one. Watched it to half way through this lunch. Hope to finish off tomorrow. Then start working through it with instrument in hand-mouth-co-ordination routine before the weekend.
Watch you teeth. My new strap keeps the sax right where it should be, and I got myself while turning my head the other day.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom