All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
PPT Mouthpieces

Just back from St. Malo......

TomMapfumo

Hi Dudes!

One of the highlights of going to St. Malo is the interesting range of buskers etc. that can command audiences of 60+. Apart from an Irish singer songwriter, a Bolivian trio (including clarinet and pipes) and an acoustic band (with clarinet) from Normandy there was a fascinating quartet consisting of trumpet, baritone sax, accordion and a single drum. It was a combination that really worked, and they played Breton inspired music with a jazz edge - I'll have to try and discover who they were. Anyone else had good experiences on holiday listening to street musicians - all the above had CDs available!

Anyway good to be back....;}

Kind regards
Tom:cool:

Sunray

Welcome Back Tom ...

Hey Hey Tom ...

Sounds like you have had a good time ...

I hope you gave generously to each and every busker ... lol :sax:

I thought you had maybe left here for your brass forums ... [So you were missed] :)))

old git

Tremendous Bore
It's all right for these petit bourgeois, middle class, Cameron envying, well he did go to Eton and is a millionaire, types to go on about St. Malo, when all we OAPs can do is use our Freedom Passes to go around South London because they do not accept them on the ferries or the planes.

Come the revolution, your nut's in jeopardy, Tom.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Tom,
My Rolls chauffeur is getting above himself. Wants to be paid, rather than borrow my bus pass.

BTW:-Lidl is opening another branch in Croydon, there goes the district and as a loss leader is offering a trumpet for £49-99. Should I order a dozen for you? Surely must be able to assemble at least one reasonable horn from that lot.

Top Bottom