support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

June 2018 SOTM; Blue Spanish Eyes in Harlem

I seem to have rather carelessly lost this month's host. :w00t:

Let's see how many different tunes you can play using something from the title. :)

If you need a backing track, try asking here we have enough talented members, I'm sure someone will help
Jx

I seem to have rather carelessly lost this month's host. :w00t:
Let's see how many different tunes you can play using something from the title. :)
If you need a backing track, try asking here we have enough talented members, I'm sure someone will help
Jx

Some quick and dirty Bb and Eb "Spanish Eyes" files to start off ...
SpanishEyesC.pdf (score)
SpanishEyesBbBak.mp3
SpanishEyesBbDemo.mp3
SpanishEyesBb.MGX (BandInABox)
SpanishEyesEbBak.mp3
SpanishEyesEbDemo.mp3
SpanishEyesEb.MGX (BandInABox)

Shared items 6-5-2018

... and if it's "Harlem" not the "Eyes" that fit the bill, try one of these ...
ArethaFranklinSpanishHarlem.mp3
SpanishHarlemC.pdf (score)
SpanishHarlemBbBak.mp3
SpanishHarlemBbDemo.mp3
SpanishHarlemBb.MGX (BandInABox)
SpanishHarlemEbBak.mp3
SpanishHarlemEbDemo.mp3
SpanishHarlemEb.MGX (BandInABox)

Start with Aretha F if you want some inspiration

Files here

Backing tracks et al
Those files were uploaded to a helpful friend's OneDrive account as I don't have one.
To minimise clutter I set them to expire at the end of this month.
Wouldn't it be great if there was a Cafe Saxophone cloud for members to use for all this stuff - with a unified interface ?

Backing tracks et al
Those files were uploaded to a helpful friend's OneDrive account as I don't have one.
To minimise clutter I set them to expire at the end of this month.
Wouldn't it be great if there was a Cafe Saxophone cloud for members to use for all this stuff - with a unified interface ?
It is something we have discussed in the past but didn't manage to progress for members. @Pete Thomas has anything changed in this respect?

Jx

I think we may have copyright problems.
I think that any copyright issues on a putative Cloud would be the same, no more or less exigent than those on the existing forum pages. As is also the case for whatsapp, dropbox, facebook and all the rest of the boys in the band. In all such cases, responsiblity rests ultimately with the user/contributor.
The advantages to users would be considerable but more importantly, I believe that improved accessibility would encourage all those beautiful creative people who live in the happy twilight of computer literacy ... to participate.
Problems > Solutions