All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Jules finally puts his money where his mouth is...

Taz

Busking Oracle
Oh dear, I seem to be in the minority, could be my age I suppose, I didn't like it at all! However I do love your ability to just jump all over your sax like that. :welldone I am very envious of anyone who can pick away at the old altissimo demon, and your tone?........ It rocks. Nice one ;}

OP
Jules

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Oh dear, I seem to be in the minority, could be my age I suppose, I didn't like it at all!
Fair doo-s.. I reckon a love of Howling Wolf, Portishead, the voodoo bits of Dr john, Tom Waits and free-jazz freak-out stuff is pretty much a neccessity to get into this kind of stuff. I'm a huge fan of all of the above so it makes sense to me.... I can play straight down the line R&B too!
jumping round the sax courtesy of one of Mr Thomas' PPTs which morgan fry has done a bit of extra fine tuning on... awesome 'piece!

OP
Jules

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Hey ;}I seem to be following you guys around, and Jules great to see you getting your rocks off.:welldone
you should have heard some of the abuse i put that walstein curved soprano through! or, if of a nervous disposition, maybe not...

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom